For more than 20 years now, ndd has created solutions that improve early detection of chronic lung diseases, including COPD and asthma. We are proud to be a successful and well-established company with 50 employees in Zurich and 20 in Andover, USA. Our sophisticated medical devices are available in more than 100 countries around the world. We promote innovation and cultivate respectful cooperation, which enables us to go on developing our unique technology – which is becoming increasingly important in the field of pulmonary function diagnostics, not only due to COVID-19.
- Lead the creation and approval of technical product documentation for all NDD pulmonary function testing products marketed worldwide.
- Review and approve content created by our technical writers.
- Contribute to the medical device risk management process.
- Contribute to the oversight and execution of European Union (EU) Clinical Evaluation Plans, Reports (CEP/CERs) and the Post-Market Surveillance (PMS) for all NDD pulmonary function testing products.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support for all NDD products.
- Support and, at times, act as a subject matter expert during audits and inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in areas of engineering or life science discipline.
- Work experience (1-3 years) in medical devices or pharmaceutical products is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in product lifecycle management process, requirement engineering, and quality regulatory compliance for medical devices/healthcare or similar regulated environment.
- Knowledge in medical device risk management processes; good knowledge of V&V activities and deliverables is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take high degree of initiative and demonstrates motivation to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to work with cross-departmental teams.
You will be part of a very competent, diverse and engaged team in an international environment. The key role of your job will be to contribute to the continued excellence of our lung function diagnostic devices, which must fulfill regulatory requirements with respect to safety and intended use, as well as the expectations of our customers worldwide.
We are offering good general conditions like 25 days paid holidays, very good pension fund solution, and you’ll have the possibility to further develop into product manager or project lead role.
If you recognize yourself in the profile, and you would like to work in a small company where you can help develop excellence, then we should meet! We are looking forward to receiving your application in English, including a motivation letter, your curriculum vitae and job references. Your data will be handled confidentially and discreetly. Please only use the apply button (via e-recruiting-system). Thank you!
Direct applications are preferred; we do only accept profiles coming from our preferred recruitment partners for this role.
ndd Medizintechnik AG